Sláinte an Chláir, Clare Cancer Support Centre
What: Cancer rehabilitation services in Sláinte an Chláir Clare Cancer Support Centre.
- Weekly group exercise sessions aimed at improving mobility, strength, bone density and overall fitness.
- One-to-one men’s health physiotherapy assessment and follow up session specifically for men with prostate, bladder and colorectal cancers
- Lymphoedema Management by appointment with a trained lymphoedema therapist.
Provided by physiotherapists from YOUtherapies, Claureen, Ennis, Co. Clare. Assessments can be online or in-person
Where: Sláinte an Chláir, Clare Cancer Support Centre, Tir Mhuire, Leckaun East, Kilnamona, Ennis, Co Clare V95 RF4W
- For anyone with a current or previous cancer diagnosis
- For men with a recent prostate, bladder, colorectal cancer diagnosis not receiving physiotherapy for pelvic floor as part of their care or those with persistent incontinence issues from previous cancer treatment.
- For anyone with lymphoedema (any stage)
Cost: No charge
How: Self-referral. Contact Sláinte an Chláir Cancer Support Centre and enquire about their physiotherapy services
Contact: Phone: 0876912396
More information: https://clarecancersupport.com/
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.